THE heartbroken mum of a boy who died after being electrocuted outside an East London pub wept in court today as an electrician was cleared of his manslaughter.
Harvey Tyrrell, 7, was shocked after sitting on lights on the wall of a pub beer garden while holding onto a metal railing in September 2018.
The seven-year-old was electrocuted outside the King Harold pub in RomfordCredit: SWNS:South West News Service
Colin Naylor, 74, installed the lights at the King Harold pub in Romford but was cleared of manslaughter by a jury at Snaresbrook Crown Court today.
Naylor was found not guilty of gross negligence manslaughter, but was convicted of failing in his
Continue reading this atricle at https://www.thesun.ie/news/6574901/romford-beer-garden-death-electrician-cleared/