The ‘Housing For All’ plan will now not be ready for another few weeks. Image: Shutterstock The ‘Housing For All’ plan will now not be ready for another few weeks. Image: Shutterstock
THE GOVERNMENT’S ‘HOUSING For All’ plan will now not be published until the end of next month, at least.
Housing Minister Darragh O’Brien had previously said he would launch the new plan in July.
It had been earmarked to go before Cabinet next Wednesday.
The last Cabinet meeting was due to be held next week, however, Tánaiste Leo Varadkar said today that ministers will meet throughout August, and will not take the usual summer break.
The much talked about new housing plan will replace the government’s ‘Rebuilding Ireland’ scheme which former housing ministers Simon Coveney and Eoghan
Continue reading this atricle at https://www.thejournal.ie/housing-for-all-plan-delayed-5502708-Jul2021/