EasyPM are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how and for what purposes we use the information collected about you via our website easypm.ie (“our site”). Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using our site and any services we offer via our site, you are agreeing to be bound by this policy in respect of the information collected about you via our site.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site easypm.ie (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our newsletters, posting material, requesting further services or by you contacting our Customer Services Helpline.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion or when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Although it is not compulsory for you to provide information when requested, if you do not, then we may not be able to provide you with a full range of services our site has to offer.
IP addresses and cookies:
We may collect information about your computer for system administration which includes (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type. This statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns will be collected using Cookies, which alone cannot identify any individual.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on the hard drive of your computer and they enable a server to collect information from an Internet browser.
In short, Cookies can help us to improve our site and to deliver a better, more personalised service.
They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern which can help us to improve your user experience.
- To store information about your preferences so we can do things like greet you personally and speed up your log-in when you come back to the site.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
You can set your browser to accept or reject certain Cookies or, if you prefer, you can set your browser to alert you each time a Cookie is detected. Previous Cookies that have been stored on your computer can also be deleted. However, if you block our Cookies or you subsequently delete a Cookie that has been placed, it will not be possible for you to use this website effectively – the system relies on Cookies to identify you as the user.
Where we store your personal data:
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To send you information about our products and services if you subscribe to our newsletter and updates.
- To process orders or applications submitted by you, if applicable.
- To verify your identity. To carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to our site.
- To obtain your views or comments on the services and products we provide.
- To contact winners of our competitions and help us plan other promotional activity.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Disclosure of your information:
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group as defined in Section 155 of Companies Act, 1963 (as amended), which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If EasyPM are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of EasyPM, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Links to third party sites:
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information:
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of €25.00 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
User generated content:
- You must be at least 16 years old to register on our website and will be asked to verify your email address when you first register.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media.
- You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Limitations and exclusions of liability:
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including, without limitation, loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
(last updated: 19th April 2018)